Terms & Conditions
These terms are between Vine Concepts and your company (hereinafter
referred to as “Client”) on the day you complete the form.
- Vine Concepts will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter refer red to as “SEO”) as described in our contract. Vine Concepts will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
- All invoices must be paid in full on the billing day automatically via recurring subscription.
Vine Concepts’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
Vine Concepts’s SEO Services may include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Creating blog posts and social media posts.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Access to a client email address (@domain or gmail) for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by (Company name) for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
- Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable beyond a 30 day period after payment is made.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Vine Concepts has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any director y or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Vine Concepts does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Vine Concepts will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Vine Concepts can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Vine Concepts does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Vine Concepts is not responsible for changes made to the website by other par ties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Consulting Services not listed herein may be provided for an additional monthly fee.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Vine Concepts for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Vine Concepts and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Vine Concepts is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Vine Concepts’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Client’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the client uploads content without consulting Vine Concepts, then Vine Concepts’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.